Superhuman Strength, also called Super-Strength or Enhanced Strength, is the power of superior physical strength compared to that of even the strongest of normal adult humans. This is a prominent power among fiction, literature, mythology, and religion.
- Bending steel in one's bare hands.
- Lifting objects hundreds of times one's own weight, such as cars, with ease.
- Sending grown men flying with the slightest touch.
- Having an unbreakable grip.
- Doing the work of several laborors in half the time.
- Shattering a planet with a punch.
- God - God gives his vessel unlimited physical strength.
- Angels - The supernatural presence of an angel within a vessel enhances said vessels's physical strength to superhuman. All angels are stronger than vampires, werewolves, and Hybrids of all ages.
- Vampires - Vampires grow stronger with age to the point that their physical strength is that of 10 men. Even newborn vampires can lift small cars with ease.
- Extraterrestrials - Many extraterrestrial species have shown superior physical strength compared to humans.
- Jack Henry Dappen.