Powers & AbilitiesEdit
The Horsemen are powerful beings. They embody war, famine, plague, and death. They are certainly superior to humans in terms of supernatural power.
- Immortality - The Horsemen cannot be killed.
- Nigh-Omniscience - The Horsemen possess beyond-human knowledge.
- Flight - Their horses are seen to fly through the sky.
- Superhuman Strength - The Horsemen are physically stronger than humans.
- Superhuman Senses - The 5 senses of the Horsemen are atleast 10 times finer than that of humans.
- Healing Factor - They heal from all physical wounds and loss of bodily tissue in seconds.
- Shapeshifting - They can take on the form of any human.
- Telepathy - The Horsemen can see into the minds of men and know their thoughts.
- Resurrection - They can raise the dead either as fully alive or as undead zombies.
- Possession - They can take on human vessels.
- Atmokinesis - Their presence brings thunderstorms, rain, winds, and tsunamis. They can calm the weather at will.
- Aerokinesis - They can influence the flow of the wind and air.
- Soul Consumption - They can consume the souls of humans.
- Exorcism - They can force demons out of their vessels.
- Perception Alteration - They can tweek a person's visual perception to make them see what they want him or her to see.
- Animal Control - They have control over flies and other plagues.
- Biokinesis - The Horsemen can bring plaugues and infect mortals with diseases just by being in their presence or by touching them.
- Thermokinesis - They can heighten or lower the temperature on any given object or environment.
- Teleportation - They can appear and disappear at will.
- Soul Reading - They can see into the soul of a person or being.
They all have special powers which their own ring gives them, varying on the Horseman.
War, also known as the Red Horseman, wears a pure gold ring that enables him to channel his ability to create conflict where none existed previously, which is his contribution to the Apocalypse. War travels in a red Mustang which represents his red steed.
Famine, also known as the Black Horseman, wears a sliver ring that enables him to focus his core ability, which is affecting his victim’s inner urges, desires, and needs, which causes them to go insane for what they crave, to further the Apocalypse. Famine travels in a black Cadillac Escalade.